Luxury Panoramic Paradise
Breathtaking panoramic views of the Verde Valley, Sedona Red Rocks, San Francisco peaks and Mingus Mountain will be yours to enjoy everyday. This absolutely stunning home is incredible for entertaining! With a negative edge pool, Hot Tub, and Built in Barbeque, it backs to forest service land. To start, on the main level you are welcomed by roaring cathedral ceilings. This custom, one owner home features an open split floor plan with formal & informal living room and dining room areas, 4 bedrooms, a chefs kitchen with high end appliances to include a subzero refrigerator, office, game room with a wet bar and workout room. On the lower level there is a theater room, huge custom wine cellar, 8 X 16 vault, wet bar and another family room with an outside entrance. Geo-thermal heating and cooling, and a top of the line solar hot water system keeps you comfortable in this beautiful location. Imagine yourself in all of this luxury, serenity and privacy...
Ken Robertson of Russ Lyon | Sotheby's International Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Sedona and the Verde Valley,
Vol. 18, Issue 04, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Washer/Dryer Inc.
- Water: Softener
- Basement: Finished Walk Out
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating System: Other
- Media Room
- Roof: Tile
- Stories: 1.0
- Exterior Construction: Stucco; Wood
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: Off Street; RV
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Stone; Tile or Stone
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Residence
- View: Desert
- Water Utilities: Well
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Game Room; Storage; Studio
- Laundry Room
Type of View
- Barbecue Area,Sprinkler System,Wet Bar,RV Parking
- RV Parking,Wet Bar,Sprinkler System,Barbecue Area
- Wet Bar,RV Parking,Barbecue Area,Sprinkler System